We have developed a breakthrough phototherapy for wound treatment. Our technology enables annihilation of microbes without concern for antimicrobial resistance. We have received NIH funding for our research.
- Unmet need: killing of microbes without concern for antimicrobial resistance
- Technology: inactivate microbes’ defenses against reactive oxygen species
- Supporting data: in vitro and in vivo studies
- Intellectual property: 2 issued US patents and 10 pending US and international patent applications
- Regulatory: preparing Pre-Submission to FDA
- Clinical Study: Pulsethera’s technology combined with standard of care for pressure ulcers